1. BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR GRAND TOUR
Please send a quick email to GrandTour@sandollarmotorcycleclub.com and include your name and country, to help us make sure that we have your prizes on hand.
2. The International Grand Tour is open to anyone in the world with some kind of motorcycle (including trikes, mopeds, and motorized two or three wheeled conveyances).
3. You need to visit cities, towns or villages that begin with each letter in the phrase "SANDOLLAR M/C" and take a photo of your 2 or 3 wheeled motorized conveyance with a sign clearly showing the name of the city, town, or village. Example: The city of Rome will work for the letter "R".
4. Eleven (11) different photos, one for each letter in the phrase "SANDOLLAR M/C" are required to complete the tour. They include two (2) "L's" and two (2) "A's". The "/" is not required.
5. The sign in the pictures can include:
6. The sign in the pictures WILL NOT INCLUDE:
The photos can be in digital format (either .JPG or .GIF) or standard photo paper hardcopies. All photos will become the property of the Sandollar Motorcycle Club and will not be returned, so PLEASE ONLY SEND COPIES.
Just send us $1,000,000 and all the required photos and you will win a huge blowout party with the Sandollars in sometimes sunny, Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
If your not a huge party kind of person, you can still win a Sandollar International Grand Tour Patch and Sandollar T-Shirt by sending all the required photos and $30 in U.S. funds to:
Sandollar International Grand Tour
Click patch for larger image
To save on some postage: Email your complete set of digital photos to GrandTour@sandollarmotorcycleclub.com and we will send your prizes to you when we receive your $30.
Attention Sandollar Motorcycle Club Members: Contact one of the club officers to get your Grand Tour Patch and T-Shirt at the club discount rate.
Congratulations to the following Sandollars. They have completed the Grand Tour.
Steve W. (Sidehack) The first to complete the tour!
Jeff V. and Harold B. (Second time for Harold!)
Matt M. Completed the tour on his brand new bike. Read his story of the tour here.
Robert W. Read his story of his tour and his follow-up ride here.
Bill J. See his pictures and read his story too.
Tanya S. See a picture and read her story too.
Doug M. See a picture and read his story too.
Tracy and James G.
Tim W. Read his story of his tour
Cris and Mary Ann's Grand Tour with Bob and John too. See their pictures and story.
Richard W and his son Cory's Grand tour with story.
Joe and Alex B. and Joel G. did the Tour in one Day. See their pictures and Story.
Terry H. and Dave M. also did a Grand Tour in one day! Read their story and see their pictures.
Tim M. did his Grand Tour on an old Sporty in Georgia. Read his story and see the pictures.
Terry H. and Dave M. did their 2nd Grand Tour! Read their story and see their pictures.
Slow Joe did a Grand Tour in two days on two of his bikes! Read his story and see his pictures.
Ron J. did a Grand Tour in February 2015 Read his story and see his pictures.
Howard, Tim White, Charles Keel, Jerry Gilbert, and Jim Walters did a one day tour on 11 November 2016 Read their story and see their pictures</p>
Click a name above to see a picture and/or read a story from their tour!
This is a picture of the first Sandollar Group Ride to get a letter for the Grand Tour.
Today's letter is "C" for Childrens Home, Florida (Feb 2, 2003).
This is the second Sandollar Grand Tour group picture.
Today's letter is "R" for Rosemary Beach, FL (Mar 2, 2003)
Back To Main Page
Last revised: December 1, 2016
Send page content comments to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004, 2005,2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 Sandollar Motorcycle Club Inc.